Sunday, January 20, 2019

Ulysse Nardin New Freak X 2019

The interpretation of the word "Freak" in English is "anomalous things; sudden thoughts; weird things; sexual perverts." This is very consistent with the first impression of the "Freak" watch, there is no crown, no hands, mechanical gear on the front, this is completely different from our common watch, freak!

Although the new ulysse nardin replica watches Freak is slightly different in the movement structure from the old one, it seems to be a little simplified, but in fact the difference is not big, and the new model also adds the automatic winding function. It can be said that such configuration and pricing is simply "crazy."

The reason for the simplification on the surface is that I am afraid that I will be saddened by the old-fashioned watch.... I can comfort myself, in addition to early buying and enjoying, and "My watch is more complicated www.watchbuyoff.ru. "

No comments:

Post a Comment